For optimal use
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before burning to prolong your candle's lifespan.
- Don't burn your candle unattended.
- Burn your candle for 2-4 hours at a a time, allowing the wax to melt to the edges to prevent tunneling (especially for the first burn).
- Keep flammable objects away.
- Stop when you've got 1/2" wax left.
Repurposing Your Candle Vessel
- Get any remaining wax out ( place the vessel in the freezer to allow the wax to shrink and using a butter knife, carefully pop out)
- Then, once the wax and wick end are removed, WASH and REUSE
- Plant a succulent, put hairpins or nicknacks in, display dried flowers, or store dried goods.
There are so many ways to give your candle vessel a new life!